WOMEN OVER 50 WHO ARE LEADING THE WAY IN IMPACT
Founder and CEO, McPherson Strategies
PHOTO BY COURTESY SUSAN MCPHERSON
- In 2013, McPherson founded her communications consultancy to help companies, foundations, and nonprofits amplify their social impact initiatives.
- Her consultancy has worked with The Tiffany & Co. Foundation, Dell, Intel and The Women's Philanthropy Institute, among others.
- McPherson also invests in female-founded startups including The Riveter, Hint Water and The Muse.
- She sits on boards, including USA for UNHCR and The 19th News, and serves as an advisor to nonprofits, including Girls Who Code and She's The First.
- Her book "The Lost Art of Connecting: The Gather, Ask, Do Method for Building Meaningful Relationships" was published in March 2021.